HOW TO BE PART OF THE SOLUTION…
- Where can you volunteer to have a meaningful impact?
- How do you interact safely and compassionately?
- What are common myths and misconceptions?
- How is the face of homelessness changing?
- Who should you call—and not call?
FEATURED GUEST SPEAKERS:
- Lycia Naff, Drive-By Do-Gooders
- Martin Schlageter, CD14 Policy Director
- Anthony Alvarado, LA County Dept of Mental Health
- Monica Alcarez, Recycled Resources/Winter Homeless Shelter
If you would like to help, service providers will be accepting donations of coats, sleeping bags, blankets, socks, and toiletries at the event.
This event will be held at
Glassell Park Community & Senior Center
3750 Verdugo Rd, Los Angeles, CA 90065
February 7th, 2017 – 7:00pm